Baths with sea salt are the best way to enjoy in your own skin, stimulate positive thoughts and refresh your own body and mind. That’s therapeutic experience, releasing toxins, relieving the tension of the muscles and stiffness of the joints, it also helps with strengthening immunity and improving mental health.
Sea salt is very rich with all kinds of minerals, and especially recommended is the one from the Dead Sea which contains high percentage of magnesium which again is the really important mineral for your own beauty and health.
Minerals and salts binds to the skin cell so skin can be glossy and velvety.
To make it even better it’s well known that to the sea salt we can also add essential oils and dried plants.
* Sea salt
* Dried plants (rose, chamomile, hibiscus, pomegranate bark, orange bark, mango, apple or lavender…)
* Essential oils (rosemary, lavender, vanilla, citrus…)
* Glass bowl
* Rope for decorations
* Sticker for glass bowl
All the ingredients put together in the glass bowl and mix it up measuring it the way you want. It depends on what kind of effect you want to get, adding different kinds of essential oils will help you to relax, charge your batteries and to hydrate your skin.
* Jasmine oil helps you with depression, soothe the nerves and it raises the mood
* Sage will help you to release the mental strain, soothe the nerves and to have peaceful dreams
* Lemon is good for mental stress with revitalizing effect on the nervous system
* Lavender is good for depression, insomnia, anxiety and all other emotional jarrings
* Vrbeka ima osvježavajući efekt, idealan za depresiju i stres
* Marjoram is calming, it helps with insomnia and relieving the tension of the muscles
* Oil cedar has slightly sedative effect for calming your mind and body
* Sandal wood helps with stress, depression and fear and also with exhaustion
* Rose oil helps with emotional problems, depression, sadness and fear
* Ylang – ylang helps with anxiety, depression, stress and insomnia
Maja & Nilda